SERVICES & ELECTRONICS
Audiovisual Systems and Acoustics
BBI makes extensive use of computer modeling for acoustical and electroacoustical design (EASE 4.0) and acoustical measurements (SIA SMAART, MLSSA) for project planning and performance verification.
- Circuit Design
- Printed Circuit Layout
- Audio Measurement (Audio Precision System Two Cascade Plus)
- DSP algorithm and code development (Xilinx FPGA firmware, microcontroller, Texas Instruments and ARM platforms)
- Custom embedded loudspeaker Controllers
- Line array loudspeakers and amplifier for focused audio installations: LAAMP amplifier, LA-8-4, and mLAS
- RFID readers
- Capacitive touch sensors used in signage.
- Dan Dugan Automated Mixers
- Controls for pneumatic tube systems
- Handheld AV monitoring and control software for iPhone and other handheld devices
We work closely with the following companies:
To contact BBI Engineering, complete our Contact Us page.